2/17/2010

KOH-VISION


Let's lighten the mood, shall we?













Inspired by this be-pearled red carpet look worn by Lady Gaga and designed by the Asian punk boy himself, Mr. Terence Koh, I decided to create a little homage-- THE FUTURE'S SO WHITE WE GOTTA WEAR SHADES:














Basically, I took a pair of light refractive lenses and Koh'd them the fuck up. Deceptively simple, however, as there was nothing basic about the tedious process of adhering different sizes of pearls and later masking the frankensteined results with white Liquitex.

Well worth the few hours of work-- a duration of time perhaps lengthened by the fact that I was appropriately half watching the icy splendor of the Olympic Men's Short Performance Figure Skating coverage. Of course I retired my paintbrush and suspended all work entirely for the fabulous Johnny Weir who so rightfully deserved my full attention.














And the best part is of course the view..














Want a pair? NAME YOUR PRICE, STRANGER.


SS

No comments:

Post a Comment